Monday, March 26, 2012

Oh awesome, Torey Pudwill won Tampa Pro

Well I guess a bunch a shit happen while I was gone, but the most important event that occurred was the Tampa Pro contest. Watching most of the videos from the contest I was pretty stoked, like Chaz Ortiz's number 1 qualifying run, but once I saw that Torey Pudwill won, I couldn't wait to see what crap run he pulled outa his ass.



Yep just what I thought, crap. I think he does more walking around on the ramps than he did doing tricks. Now I don't like to dwell on the past, but I would just like to add that Dennis Busenitz won last year and had 18 tricks in his run, while this year Torey had a mere 8 tricks and 1 after the buzzer. How did Torey win again? Nobody knows, but anyways, congrats Torey on the win, after you pay out the judges you'll probably only have a couple hundred bucks left, what'cha goin to do with it?

Much respect to every other skateboarder who placed in the contest, you all got robbed and Busenitz always has my respect.

Oh well lets watch Busenitz run from last year and end on a good note.

No comments:

Post a Comment