Monday, April 2, 2012

Phx Am 2012 wraps up with Ben Hatchell taken it

So the Phoenix Am finished up yesterday with all of the riders throwin down in the finals and fighting for that top spot, but as we all know Ben Hatchell took it for the second year in a row. Congrats Ben! I seriously hope we see Ben turn pro this year, he deserves it. Also congrats to Julian Christianson and Jack Olsen for taken the 2nd and 3rd place spots.

And holy shit that best trick contest? I don't know how anyone got a trick in anywhere,  I mean it looked more like a damn prison riot than a competition, but Jack Olsen fought his way out and came away with the victory. His nose grind nollie flip out won him the $2500 purse.

Thrasher has a good wrap up video

No comments:

Post a Comment