I dont know how The Game accomplished this, but he did and managed to fit all the skateboarders that frequent the headlines of the Daily Dickfoot all in one stupid ass music video. Shit, even Chris Brown with his lame attempts at being a skateboarder made it onto our Instragram.
Go look at our Instragram, cause there has been some good shit on there lately.
But as for the subject at hand, I dont know what more I could have asked for when I woke up this morning. One super duper mega lame rap music video with all of the people that are single handedly out to destroy skateboarding falls right into my lap to write a post about! Solid gold. So here is to you Jereme Rogers, P-Rod, Shane O'Niell, Nyjah Huston, Chris Brown and especially you Lil Wayne for making it easy on me to post awesome shit you assholes do!!
P.S. Nothing against Wiz or The Game, they're just trying to make that paper.


No comments:
Post a Comment