Friday, February 10, 2012

Shaun White makes scooters and BMX bikes? Fuck him

When I heard about Shaun Whites new company I was a bit intrigued, but when I looked more into it I was seriously bummed out. Shaun's new company is called Shaun White Supply Company (shuanwhitesupplyco.com) and he makes stuff for the modern action sports enthusiast like skateboards, ok thats pretty cool, what else? You make protective gear for skateboarding, ok cool I get it, you skate vert and you need knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards and a helmet, ok, you make BMX bikes? ok not cool, you don't ride a bike, but whatever and you make what? extreme razor scooters? ok really not cool. What the hell is Shaun White doing running a company that produces the most annoying "toy" found in a skatepark and putting his name all over it? Oh yeah $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I mean why would he give a shit,  he never comes across these little fuckers criss crossing all over the place in a skatepark,  he's always in a halfpipe where you skate one at a time, how convenient. Ive probably taken out at least 15 of these kids at skateparks and it doesn't hurt too bad, just annoying, but I guarantee it doesn't feel good for the kid thats K.O.'d on the concrete floor. And BMX bike vs. skateboarder, I think we all know who wins that match.

So I have nowhere near the amount of money Shaun White does and I wish I did, but wouldn't fuckin sellout and put my name on a razor scooter, it wouldn't fit anyway.  Bottom line is that Shaun White is a sellout and makes products that us skateboarders hate to deal with! Get real dude.


You going to start making pants now too?



That shits already been done.