Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sid and Thurm, The ATL Twins

So I don't know if anybody read the February/March skateboarder magazine, but Chris Nieratko accompanied the Red Bull dudes while on an east coast tour and wrote an article about what ensued on this trip.  More importantly while the guys where in Atlanta they meet up with these guys named Sid and Thurm, they are twins that do everything that the other does, even chicks. I guess they also skate and had some tricks in the Zoo York video.  While in an apartment in Atlanta Chris interviewed the twins for Vice magazine and let me just say it is hilarious and awesome. You can read the full interview here:

Vice Magazine: The Twins of Atlanta

The twins also hang with rapper Yelawolf and have a cameo in his video.  Oh and PROD is it in too. I can't post it here but I will link it above this post.

Shit it looks like these cameos happen more often than we think cause there in this one too, not hard to spot, only two white dudes in the video.  And oh theres Stevie Williams.



Anyways enough of all that lets see them skate. Here they are in the VHS tapes vid.



Bottom line is these guys are hilarious and  gangsta as fuck!