No Weezy, I haven't heard that you have new skate line, probably cause after watching your video about it I fuckin want to quit skateboarding. We all know you love skateboarding, but seriously what the fuck man, what are you doing? Please stop what your doing. Its like you and J.Casanova have switched bodies and have entered some alter-universe.
Lil Wayne: Sucks at skateboarding, good at rapping.
J.Casanova: Sucks at rapping, good at skateboarding.
But what do they both have in common? They are both ruining skateboarding (so is Torey Pudwill because he was endorsed in this video and cause his grip tape sucks!)
There is some weird stuff going on these days. I have a ton of respect for Lil Wayne bein a rapper, but he is makin himself look like the biggest clown with this stuff. Now watch I'm probably going to have members of his entourage show up at my door and shank my ass.